Our club rides

Posted on
Page
of 19
First Prev
/ 19
  • (I get an error message saying I don't have permission to access that thread - can anyone help?)

• Hi +HayleyLJD - access to the members only parts of the forum is automatically done after confirmation of membership. Have you had confirmation yet? If so, we can manually override.

HTH

Jonny.

• Hi,

I am new to the area and I’m looking for a new club to ride with. Are your club rides going ahead tomorrow and would I be able to come along as a guest?

Thanks,

Joe

• Yes! First, let us know that you are coming to ride with us by emailing [email protected]

More info here:
    https://forum.islington.cc/conversations­/312962/

• Hi, my children 8-15 are interested in taking part, would they be able to attend and take part in the Sunday morning group C from Whittington park.

• Hi,

I would like to join the fixie loop ride this evening, do I need to notify anybody as I am not a member yet. I have attended the group skills ride.

Thanks

• Hi Ciaran,

Our weekday rides are for club members only (it's an insurance thing). Until you are a full member of the club we are only insured to have guests ride with us on our Sunday rides, up to 3 times per person.

I hope that clears things up.

• Thanks Sally,

Fully understand. Will pop down for the Sunday ride, whats the distance?

Thanks

• There will be a variety on offer, anything from 60km up to 150 I'd imagine. Options might be a little reduced as it's bank holiday and people may be away but you can take your pick really.

• Hi, is there a normal Sunday ride tomorrow as well or only the Italian Job ride? I would like to join the Club and will do the introduction ride in July but would like to try the Sunday ride with you as well.
    Thanks,
    Theresa

• Hi, I’m from Canada and in town for only tomorrow (Sunday 23rd) with a bike hire from Rapha. Unfortunately they bailed on their Sunday group ride so was wondering if I could join your group if you are out out tomorrow morning? I saw an 8:30 Whittington Park start in a years old post which suits my Spitalfields location to a tee. If not I’m headed out solo I guess on the Easter Classic route.

Matt

• Hi Matt,

Please email [email protected] if you intend to come. For insurance reasons.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Our club rides

Posted by Avatar for Sir_Shannonball @Sir_Shannonball

Actions