You are reading a single comment by @StephendS and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks for all your help. Will follow up with a few north London clubs and check with the solicitors around the foi (it’s actually Hertfordshire rather than Barnet ).

  • You don't need solicitors to do an FOI. Just write asking for the information and say you are requesting it under the FOI (you shouldn't actually need to quote the Act in theory but in practice its best to).


Avatar for StephendS @StephendS started