StephendS

Member since Feb 2014 • Last active Aug 2019

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

It's worth watching out in case people drop out closer to the time or you could join a Group Skills session instead. There are still 2 places (only!) left on https://forum.islington.cc/events/4842/#­comment14800585 and lots on https://forum.islington.cc/events/4844/#­comment14757295

• in Group Skills

Well done everyone who came along this morning. I hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you on a ride soon.

• in Group Skills

Hi, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Should be perfect weather. Please do change your username to something more like your real name. If you decide to join, this makes processing your membership easier. You are a name not a number!

• in Group Skills

Best if you change your username to something more like your real name. If you decide to join, this makes processing your membership easier. Otherwise just turn up on time and hope the sunshine lasts

• in Group Skills

I think you need to inform the membership secretary (+SallyB) for insurance purposes and make yourself known as a guest tomorrow.

• in Group Skills

You can join this as one of your 3 "try before you buy/join" rides. You have to do this or the intro ride before you can be accepted as a member.

• in Group Skills

Glad to see that 7 of you have signed up. Hopefully we will get some more as these sessions are often fully booked. The weather forecast looks a bit damp. In case you were wondering, the session will go ahead but do bring suitable clothing, especially as we will be standing around and talking a bit and cycling relatively slowly. Do cancel your attendance if you can't make it and please try and make your username something like your real name as that helps with admin if you decide to join. Any questions in advance, please ask.

intro rides are generally the first Saturday of the month. Otherwise try group skills on different Saturdays or Thursday evenings

• in Clipping in

I have my Android phone, but no Garmin, with me and just went through the steps and I think it should work.

• in Clipping in

I have an older Garmin (810) and can get routes onto it from my phone. Download from RwGPS to your phone and the open with Gamin Connect and you should be able to Bluetooth it to the Garmin

Actions