Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Highbury Fields
  • 95.8333333333% Complete
    23/24
  • Going 23
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• 1.meryemt (formerly user155761)
    2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr

1. Heather Watson
    2. TimO (User155771)
  • Would love to join this event if possible, I am aware it's full but if anyone can't make it and can remove themselves from attending that would be much appreciated! thanks,

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr

1. Shaun Silva (formerly user155758 now shaunos)

Heather Watson
    TimO (User155771)

• @user155717 - there is currently a free place

• Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on tomorrow's Intro Ride. Still waiting to hear from @alex.fm @Carlyg @ejarrett @FrancescaS @Leonard @Lisete @user136948 @user155686

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday July 1 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.meryemt (formerly user155761)
    2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr

1. Shaun Silva (formerly user155758 now shaunos)
    2. Heather Watson
    3. TimO (User155771)
  • meryemt (formerly user155761)
    2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    12 Heather Watson
    13 AdamIRL

• Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on tomorrow's Intro Ride. Still waiting to hear from @alex.fm @Carlyg @ejarrett @FrancescaS @Leonard @Lisete @user136948 @user155686

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday July 1 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr

Shaun Silva (formerly user155758 now shaunos)
    Heather Watson
    TimO (User155771)
    @Albieyoung

• Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on tomorrow's Intro Ride. Still waiting to hear from @alex.fm @Carlyg @ejarrett FrancescaS @Leonard @Lisete @user136948 @user155686

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr

Heather Watson
    TimO (User155771)
    @Albieyoung
    Francesca S

• Hello,

I am no longer able to attend and changed the status to "Can't Make It". Looks like someone has already taken the spot, which is lovely to see.

I look forward to joining a ride at another time!

• would just like to say @Albieyoung was previously @user15686

• *@user155686, is it okay if someone could confirm i am on the list

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    12.Heather Watson

1. @IonaMac
    2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    12.Heather Watson
    13.IonaMac
    14.alex_fm

• Hi David im having problems navigating this site.Is it possible to let me know if i have a place on the introductory ride on the 1st July at highbury
    I dont seem able to find the link to confirm my place
    My user number is @155686 and my name is Albie Young
    Many thanks

• Hello Leonard,
    You have been mentioned at An Introduction to Club Cycling - July 1.
    Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on tomorrow's Intro Ride. Still waiting to hear from @alex.fm @Carlyg @ejarrett FrancescaS @Leonard @Lisete @user136948 @user155686
    2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    12.Leonard
    Heather Watson
    TimO (User155771)
    @Albieyoung
    Francesca S
    @FrancescaS
    View all of your updates.
    Thanks,
    Islington Cycling Club
    Change your email settings.

• Hi @Albieyoung, yes you have a place i.e. you are listed within the 24 positions at top header of page 1.
    The longer thread is just to re-confirm and an opportunity for attendees to free up positions for others.

• Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their place on tomorrow's Intro Ride.

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    12.Shaun Silva (formerly user155758 now shaunos)
    13.Heather Watson
    14.TimO (User155771)
    15.Albieyoung
    16.Francesca S
    17.IonaMac
    18.alex_fm
    19.AdamIRL
    20.IonaMac
    21.Leonard

• A new spot is now available: I had to cancel my participation, unfortunately (I forgot a clash with an ice hockey training).
    Have all fun! I'll try in September I guess.

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    13.Heather Watson
    14.TimO (User155771)
    15.Albieyoung
    16.Francesca S
    17.IonaMac
    18.alex_fm
    19.AdamIRL
    20.IonaMac
    21.Leonard
    22.Carlyg

2.yasminle
    3.Petethemod
    4.ArnaudBossard
    5.anasamper98
    6.CarlaFrancome
    7.danyela
    8.Mark
    9.Stephanie Garcia
    10.Tommy_09
    11.Sakhr
    13.Heather Watson
    14.TimO (User155771)
    15.Albieyoung
    16.Francesca S
    17.IonaMac
    18.alex_fm
    19.AdamIRL
    20.IonaMac
    21.Leonard
    22.Carlyg

1. SophiaP
  • HI all,
    David Mason- is there possibly a phone number I (and others) might want to take just in case we can't find each other? I've got the location but just in case!

Carla

• Hi @CarlaFrancome, no number though the meeting point is as below, and there will be a fairly large group forming from usually around 9.20am so you should be fine.

Ride leaders will mostly be wearing Islington jerseys.
    Message on this thread if any issues and somebody should pick it up.

https://goo.gl/maps/x4D6Cs42u594cbYs5

1 Attachment

• ICC HF.png
  • Hi @DavidMason! Thanks for the ride today!! I wanted to ask for next steps on how to send the application? I've already paid for the membership in British Cycling but I don't understand what the next steps are.

Thank you!

• As long as you've paid through BC, the membership secretary will process your application now you've attended this ride. It may take a few days as the club is run by volunteers.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - July 1

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions