You are reading a single comment by @Engin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi! Following the question above, I am not yet a member. Hopefully, I will have my intro ride this coming Saturday, and I hope to be a member afterwards. I am new in London, and I do work on Sundays. So, I would like to have a longish Saturday rides since that suits me. I wonder if there is longer Saturday rides to the members if I were to be? What do I need to do in order to be part of it?

• We have ad-hoc rides most saturdays, these are usually organised via the members only areas of our forum. Once you join up you'll be able to see the discussions where these are organised.

• The Intro rides happen on the first Saturday of the month - so only once a month - but you can join up to 3 times as a non-member/guest if you'd like to get a better taste before signing up, in case one ride is not enough. There was an intro ride just this last Saturday so the next one will be in early January. I hope this makes is a bit more clear!
    (On another note...you'll definitely sign up because the club is another great place to be...so why wait? Hahaha! :))) )
    Just joking. But do feel free to join the upcoming intro rides if you feel like it! :)

About