aidan

Member since Sep 2013 • Last active Dec 2018

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

thanks!

• in Clipping in

@JonnyK @SeanW are either of you able to update the committee names in the original post on this thread?

There are a few to update including me. Sally will take over this week so you can take me off.

Thanks!

• in Clipping in

Yeah! always ask for discounts. We are a club with almost 700 members and a weekly newsletter that reaches lots of cyclists, that means that we usually get something if we ask :-)

• in An introduction to club cycling

I imagine there will be several groups but certainly a B pace group. Groups should always be at the pace of the slowest riders.

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi Andy, i usually process membership applications and renewals twice a week. Unfortunately it looks like your application hadn't arrived in my inbox on Sunday morning when i last did some club admin. I'll be doing the next batch tomorrow night. You'll get your full welcome information then but in the meantime please feel free to join club rides. Sorry for the delay.

• in Clipping in

Hi andrew, can you let me know your e-mail address so that I can check your forum access?

you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

• in Clipping in

Hi, if you send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I'll reply with some information about joining. We would love you to get involved!

• in Clipping in

yes, that is usually no problem. @Ollie who manages our kit supply will be able to asvise you about it.

• in Clipping in

Hi Jahan, you would be very welcome to join a ride on Sunday.

If you send me an e-mail at [email protected] I will send you a proper invitation to the club, the information in the message above should give you most of the details too.

• in Clipping in

Hi Laura,

Yes, we invite non-members to join us on upto 3 Sunday rides before becoming a member.

On Sunday mornings we meet at Whittington Park, Holloway Road entrance, N19 4RS, for an 8.30am depart. We split into three groups: A (17-18 mph), B (14-16 mph) and C (12-13 mph). Routes and distances vary. So we suggest you start with the Group C ride, typically a 35-40m. You do not need to sign up beforehand for these ones, just turn up 5-10 minutes before the advertised start time, identify yourself as a guest to anyone in an ICC jersey, and they'll tell you all that you need to know.

If you are new to riding in a group you might also like to check out our Introduction to Club Cycling or Group Skills sessions. We ask you do one of these sessions at some point before becoming a member.

Hope you find this useful. Let me know if you need any other information or advice.

Actions