Anthi

Member since Aug 2016 • Last active Jul 2019

Islington Women's Representative and
Half the Road moderator

I took on the role of the Women's Rep in the club in October 2018. Please feel free to contact me via the forum or on [email protected] for anything you'd like to ask!

About me:
I joined ICC in 2016. We've probably met at an Intro Ride or Group Skills session but I'm bad with names so please remind me! :)
I like taking photos... Lots of photos!!
I like audaxes and surprisingly got the most improved rider's ICC award in 2017. \m/
Can't stop buying kit and bike accessories.
In 2018 I built my first Track Bike, which I've named "Troublegum"! 😅
It's a Cinelli Vigorelli Steel and I'm in love!!
Three years on, I started loving Fixed Gear Crit racing..!
Always having something on my schedule!
Either eating pizza, chocolate & cakes or drinking coffee! 😜
Maybe I need to cut down on cake, as it's given me a few bad teeth lately..😷
Instagram:@agnessbass82 @fixedgeargurl
Strava profile here
Some videos on my YouTube Channel, from a few 2017 rides:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSlItacE­qVY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmtNORI­O70

See you on the road (or hopefully the Track)!!

Most recent activity

If the group is briefed properly then I don’t find any reason why not. We just have limited capacity to have guest riders on Sundays I think.
    But @SallyB is best suited to shed some light here?

• in Clipping in

Hello everyone!
    If you’ve taken photos during the open ride day, would you mind sharing here with us for our club’s archive?
    Many thanks!

• started
    The Spoke
    • 14 comments
  • in Clipping in

Try loading the file via the broswer, not the app. App are usually restricted and this doesn’t necessarily work. Go to your garmin account and load the gpx file there to create/save the route, instead of the app, and see what happens.

• in Clipping in

Thanks to everyone who came to the Open Ride today! I’m glad you all had such a great time!
    Thanks to all the volunteers, leaders and sweepers alike, to the ladies who took care of the charity campaign and everyone else who made this happen! Sharing some of the morning photos below!
    Also, whoever was here today and didn’t give their names/contact info to their leader, please get in touch with @SallyB, our membership manager, to provide these. We’ll need these to process your membership, should you wish to join the ICC family!

• in Clipping in

Sorry to hear that Dympna! Hope you’re back on your bike soon!

• in Clipping in

We need more volunteers to run this event.
    Can please all ICC ladies who can help out add their names on the list in this thread?
    Thanks, much appreciated!

• in Clipping in

Hi @EmilyStewart,
    I don’t see your name on the Eventbrite list but if you’ve done the GS, your name should already be pre-authorised in case you decide to join ICC.
    I will collect all names on the day, so I’ll see you at the Spoke in Sunday!

• in Clipping in

Hey ladies!
    Just spoke with the Blue Boar Deli.
    They are happy for us to go, I assured them that not everyone (as in 50 people) will arrive at the same time and that the ETA will be between 11-1pm. They said that the Blue Boar takes last orders at 1:15, so be mindful for those leading groups to make sure everyone is informed and if some can’t make it there by that time, they can have a coffee/food stop somewhere else along the way. It shouldn’t be a problem, as it’s only a coffer & cake, rather than a proper food stop.
    I’ll be standby on WhatsApp on the day for any issues, so feel free to text me when out. I’ll be in London, both at the Spoke and LMNH to help coordinate.
    So sad I can’t ride my bike.. :(

• in Clipping in

Alert!
    10 more tickets now available on the Eventbrite page for non-members!

Also our text donations are now set up so feel free to chip in!
    To donate £2 text Bridgegap2 to 70085
    To donate £3 text Bridgegap3 to 70085
    Texting BridgeGap to 70085 will donate £5
    These donations will be added to your phone bill (plus your standard charge for texts).

As this ride can count as an Intro Ride to join ICC, there will be a brief on the day about how we ride as a group in ICC.
    Please take the time to read through this guide prior to the day, to ensure that we all ride in a safe manner and are able to communicate effectively.

Actions