You are reading a single comment by @user65545 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Im not so interested in the laps of the park, more interested in the getting out of the city for a nice ride, hence wanted to see whats upcoming so I could see whats suitable as my first trial ride :)

Thanks for the links but I dont have access :( what do I need to do to get permission?

• The best thing to do is probably just turn up at 8:30 on Sunday and see what is on offer. Details of rides aren't always posted up on the forum in advance.

Just show up a little early, introduce yourself as new and someone will show you the path.

• what do I need to do to get permission?

Join the club :)

In the meantime, as @LinusR says, just rock up at 8.20am and introduce yourself, you will quickly be pointed in the direction of a suitable ride. Do make sure you read the group riding guide first though - lots of important safety stuff in that.

There is also a more formal Introduction Ride which happens monthly, with limited spaces. Here is the link to that thread, which you will be able to see

http://forum.islington.cc/events/1867/#c­omment13042043

About

Avatar for user65545 @user65545 started