eds

Member since May 2014 • Last active Dec 2018

If I had a palmarès, this is where I would put my palmarès.

Most recent activity

• started
    • 14 comments
  • in Clipping in

Maybe there should be a 'please let me in the forum' thread in Clipping In? #ocdtriggered

• in Clipping in

Thanks to the committe for their efforts securing the new sponsorship. My free sample came through the post today. Anyone else recieved theirs?

• in Clipping in

Too many bloody Eds in this club...;)

• in Clipping in

Jersey. But still asked for card. Got discount anyway but as I say it was awkward.

• in Clipping in

Re: ICC Regents Park Cafe Discount

Was asked today for a membership card for cafe discount. Obviously I don't have one as they have been stopped by the club. Perhaps whoever negotiated the discount should get in touch with the cafe regarding this to confirm this is the case and to prevent future awkwardness!

• in Clipping in

Always. Just turn up at just before 8.30 and there will be a vast bouquet of options for you.

Just make yourself known as a new person to someone who vaguely looks like they've been there before - they'll show you to an ideal ride for you.

• in Clipping in

Just the 14 new members this week then! Mental. Must be bigger than 600 now surely

Welcome all :)

• in Clipping in

FYI the visibility of the forum for non-members changed recently. It went from 4/5 forums to 1/5 (Clipping In). Once this is sorted you should be able to see all 5 forums.

• in Clipping in

If it is in date then this is a job for @Sir_Shannonball

Actions