You are reading a single comment by @tom_brntt and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi all,

I'm looking to join a cycling club at the moment, and was wondering if it was possible to come along for one of your rides, preferably during a weekend? I saw that there's a tester one this weekend which is sadly already full up.

I currently commute 8 miles each way on my bike through London every day and have in the past done a few 3/4 day bike tours through France at a leisurely pace, as well as numerous 100km+ (and a couple of 100 mile+) rides on me tod last summer at what I like to think is a less leisurely pace, although in reality is probably pedestrian compared to you guys! I've just completed the Paris Marathon which I've been training for for a while, so fitness shouldn't be a problem, although I've not been doing longer rides during that time; nevertheless, I cycled around 70k last Thursday so am slowly getting back into the swing of longer rides!

Obviously happy to be flexible, if you reckon it's best to wait until the next tester ride I'm happy to do so.

About

Avatar for tom_brntt @tom_brntt started