You are reading a single comment by @arranrice and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hey All,

I've just moved to London from Cheshire and I am looking to join this cycling club. Back at home I regularly cycled 15-45 miles on my road bike. I see that the taster session on August 6th is full, is there any other rides I could join?

Best,
    Arran

• Hi +arranrice,

Unfortunately the taster is full as you mention. Keep an eye on the thread this week as we may have drop outs, and places are filled on a first come first served basis.

We run regular rides on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Rides are grouped by pace and, for the Sunday ones, distance. A is the fastest (18mph+) and longest,down to C which are slowest (15/16 mph) and up to about 30/40 miles.

Possibly the best is to come along on a Sunday, introduce yourself and ask what rides are happening for the day.

Hope that helps

Jonny

• If you have some experience riding in a group you could try 8am Regents Park laps, followed by 9am coffee. There are many groups of different paces. Just make sure you tell the leader of your group that you are a first timer.

About

Avatar for arranrice @arranrice started