JonnyK

Member since Aug 2014 • Last active Apr 2020

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

My intent was to pdf and email this thread to them - removing the discussions about whether we should pdf and email the thread to them or put it in the public area ;-)

We can do both I think

• in Clipping in

The family have told me that they wish any donations to go to The Sickle Cell Society. The club will be donating £100.

• in Clipping in

I like the idea of doing the Brighton run in his name, and potentially doing a whip round. I’ll post charity details when the family get back to me.

• in Clipping in

If there is any chance find out about what funeral arrangements are, I would like to pay my respects.

+MarkV - @SallyB and I are in contact with the family, if we hear anything we will post it here (assuming they are ok with members turning up).

Leroy, hope the roads in heaven are smooth as silk for you. Farewell for now... and happy trails!

Lovely words, thank you.

• in Clipping in

It is with a heavy heart that I relay the news of the passing of popular club member Leroy Hodge. Leroy was a keen cyclist and regular ICC volunteer. We will pass on more information when we receive it from the family.

This week's newsletter contains a pictorial tribute to Leroy, an integral part of this club.

The club will be making a donation to a charity of his family's choosing in his name.

The family have specifically asked us if we have any photographs of him cycling. If you do have any photographs or memories of Leroy you would like to share with us please email us at [email protected] and we will send anything we receive on to the family.

A very sad day for all of us at ICC and our thoughts are with his family at this tough time.

• in Clipping in

Hi +HayleyLJD - access to the members only parts of the forum is automatically done after confirmation of membership. Have you had confirmation yet? If so, we can manually override.

HTH

Jonny.

• in Clipping in

Hi both - you should have access. Could you try logging out and logging in again please?

• in Clipping in

Also - all standard routes can be found in the Roadbook section of the form

• in Clipping in

On thing to be aware of - Sunday is our 200km Reliability Ride into Essex, so the numbers in the park may be slightly lower than usual. If you feel up to riding that distance, it's a fun day out.

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events­/details/170191/The-Great-Escape

Actions