Tracey

Member since Jul 2014 • Last active Jul 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 16 comments

Most recent activity

• started
    • 11 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Thanks for a great ride today @Tom-le-Velo. I'm all signed up as a member now. Looking forward to future rides. Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Thanks for a really good ride @Martine. And thanks to everyone for being so welcoming (and great when I hit the tarmac!). I've got a couple of rides out in Sussex the next two weekends, but I'll be back to join again after that and I'll definitely be signing up as a member!

Thanks for the welcome all! I'll come down and talk with the leaders tomorrow and see if B group splits. Thanks +The_Other_Rob for the group riding info. Shame the session was called off this morning but I've had a read through. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Martine

Great, I will see you on Sunday. I've not done much group riding before (a bit in organised events but not with a club), but I've just seen there is a group riding skills session tomorrow morning at Regents Park. Is this still on? If so, maybe I could to pop along to brush up before Sunday?

I've been covering about 60 miles or so averaging 14-15mph depending on the number of hills!! Hopefully I can keep up!

Hi

I'm signed up to the Ride 100 in a few weeks so have been riding longer distances this summer and would really like to get involved in the club. Could I come along for a group ride this Sunday to meet people and give it a go? I had a look on the forum and think the B ride looks about right for the distance and speed I'm up to - is it OK to join this ride?

Tracey

Actions