of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 60.0% Complete
    18/30
  • Going 18
  • Invited 2

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi everyone,
    I won't be able to make it, I've just had a positive lateral flow this morning 👎
    I'll try to join the one next month
    Enjoy your ride!
    CallumT

• Hope you all had a good ride this morning and thanks to all the ride leaders and volunteers. Look forward to seeing you soon.

@ArthurMf @CallumT, thanks for letting us know you couldn't make it. We hope you only have a mild bout and are back to normal soon. I've invited you both to the next Intro Ride on April 2. We also have places on our next Group Skills ride on March 15
    http://forum.islington.cc/events/6959/#c­omment16404644

• Thanks for the Group ride leaders and volunteers.

• Thanks David, Ivan and all others from ICC for their time and help.
    Hopefully a bit less cold and wet soon ...

• Hi David,

First, I thoroughly enjoyed the introductory ride, even though some of the hills were a little challenging for me! It is good to test oneself.

I applied to join via British Cycling, and have received their confirmation, but have so far not received anything from the Club. Has something gone astray?

All best,
    Rod Austin.

• Nice to meet you Rod. As I mentioned on Saturday, the Club doesn't send any confirmaton so if you've signed up you're a member. I would expect that by now our membership secretary has processed your application and given you full access to the Forum. You're welcome to join our rides. See you soon.

David

• Dear David,
    When I rode with you on Saturday 6th, one of your existing members, David Coulter (have I got his name right?) mentioned that he studied at Edinburgh under a Professor Tony Bradley, and he asked me, as a fellow legal academic, whether I knew what had become of him. Sadly, I found out today that Tony died in December 2021, and I wanted to let David know, but I can't find him on the list of members, in order to contact him. Do you know his club i.d., or could you ask him to contact me, please.
    Best, Rod.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 5 March 2022

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions