RodAustin

Member since Feb 2022 • Last active Mar 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Currently London Dynamo member, but live in Islington, so looking to go more local. Experienced road cyclist, usually do 70 - 80 km rides, average speed 22kph. Ride with local club in France for 10 weeks in summer. Law professor, semi-retired, at UCL.

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Dear David,
    When I rode with you on Saturday 6th, one of your existing members, David Coulter (have I got his name right?) mentioned that he studied at Edinburgh under a Professor Tony Bradley, and he asked me, as a fellow legal academic, whether I knew what had become of him. Sadly, I found out today that Tony died in December 2021, and I wanted to let David know, but I can't find him on the list of members, in order to contact him. Do you know his club i.d., or could you ask him to contact me, please.
    Best, Rod.

Hi David,

First, I thoroughly enjoyed the introductory ride, even though some of the hills were a little challenging for me! It is good to test oneself.

I applied to join via British Cycling, and have received their confirmation, but have so far not received anything from the Club. Has something gone astray?

All best,
    Rod Austin.

Dear David,
    I am not sure where your "list below" is, nor how to copy it. But I can confirm that weather permitting, I will be joining you on Saturday 5th March at 9.30 a.m. at Highbury Fields.
    All best,
    Rod Austin.

Actions