• In one of the previous trips last year (September 2017) when I joined, I had a backpack with one set of clothes, pjs, two sets of kit. Breakfast was included so it saved the faff of having to go shopping. I think there was a car available but we didn't need to use it. We all brought a taper with snacks (I had made some vegan energy balls) so we all had plenty of snacking available. Friday we had our own dinner with us (like Judie mentioned, takeaways we carried on the train) and Saturday evening we booked at a local pub 5' walk from the station, which was an outdoor pation and we chilled over there having drinks etc. (amazing green views btw!).
    Lunch was not an issue, as that was part of our rides, where the break was at a pub (those are included in some of the routes I've shared above) so lunch wasn't an issue. We can coordinate rides to start at reasonable times so we can get our mid-ride break around lunchtime.
    Myself, went to Amberley by train, like most of us, which is a 10' ride from the bunkhouse, so if you've packed everything you need in a rucksack/big backpack, you should be fine carrying everything. If you're in cycling kit on the way there, you save space to store helmets, shoes and the one kit, so it's pretty light packing.
    I'll try to spend some time this week to put down a list of proposals, so we can tailor our rides and choose what we want/can do on the weekend. If you have any tested routes to recommend, feel free to chip in of course!! :)
    When I went, I went there late Friday (after work) also due to the fact that bikes are NOT allowed on trains during rush hour, so it'd need to be either Friday morning or Friday evening that we can get bikes on the train.
    Saturday I was in a group where we did a 100k ride (the one above noted as 'tested') and had lunchbreak at a pub along the way (I have to dig the name) and on Sunday we had a more relaxed, less hilly ride to Bognor Regis, where we had fish n chips and on the way back we stopped at Arundel, where we had a sugar frenzy with ice cream and fugde at a local shop near the castle! :P
    The options are quite a few, so eitherway, it is super easy to go/return and make different plans. :)

About