user63124

Member since Mar 2016 • Last active Mar 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• 7 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Yes, It's important to me to get the veloviewer tick where I can so thanks for that (I expect I would have figured it out when I arrived), I've been bitten by a few metres before so take extra care when starting and finishing.

Didn't realise I'd chosen a canal towpath, thanks for pointing that out. I see it now. I might re-route that bit for speed.

Many thanks chaps. If I complete all the rides near the M25 that'll take me to 80 out of 100 completed!

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi,
    I hope someone can help me here. As part of the 100 climbs set of rides, I'll be riding Mott Street and Swains lane this Friday during the day at some point. It's rare that any of the climbs are in built up areas but Swains Lane is clearly in a busy area. I don't know North London at all so am looking for some help on a reasonable route. I've plotted a route entirely on guesswork but would really appreciate it if someone can have a look and let me know if I've chosen any particularly stupid roads to ride along.
    The quieter the better, I'll be on a robust tourer so offroad routes are fine as long as they're easy to follow. Note that I'll be following this blindly on a basic Garmin so the most direct route with fewest turns would also be helpful.

Also note that this is one ride in 4 for the day, before I head back up North. I'll be doing all the climbs within easy distance of the M25 on this day

Any advice given will be very much appreciated.
    http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/101­1579877

jon

Actions