of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Crescent, Highbury Fields
  • 76.0% Complete
    19/25
  • Going 19
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 13th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year if there are likely to be wet roads we request that you use mudguards as a courtesy to your fellow riders.
    user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Terence Magennis (Razorchicken 77 - happy also to support the ride leader)
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM

• user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    BartToorenaar

Do you have the route gpx @DavidMason, might come in handy as a ride leader.

• @BartToorenaar @Razorchicken77, thanks for offering to support the ride. We'll have ride leaders for each group but we always try to have a support rider with new groups. you'll find the route and other info here. https://islington.cc/intro-rides

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 13th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year if there are likely to be wet roads we request that you use mudguards as a courtesy to your fellow riders.
    user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    BartToorenaar

user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    BartToorenaar
    AlexClark

• user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    BartToorenaar
    AlexClark
    Henrydb

user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    mcoll23

• Hi all,
    I don't see a list below this message. I have to pull out of the ride, as I have been seriously ill this past week.
    Sorry for the delay in response.
    Adrian

user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    SimM

• I confirm that I will be there

• Hello David @DavidMason

I sincerely apologize for the short notice, but I regret to inform you that I won't be able to attend tomorrow's Intro Ride. Unfortunately, I'm currently dealing with an unexpected fever, and my body temperature remains above 37 degrees Celsius. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I hope to join you soon. Wishing everyone the best.

Kind regards, Coskucan GURUN

• Hi all, apologies I now won’t be there tomorrow as I have a broken boiler and need to wait for a technician tomorrow morning. Hopefully I’ll be able to join the next session. Enjoy, all!

• Will attend thanks

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - Saturday January 13

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions