Member since Sep 2021 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 2 conversations
  • 19 comments

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

user157035susanS
    Samuel_Heaton
    ColinBell
    Terence Magennis (Razorchicken 77 - happy also to support the ride leader)
    Lou_Nappin
    NatanMish
    EdwardLouth
    Andrew_Mohan
    Anastasia_Prot
    Coskucan_Gurun
    Seun_Alice
    SimM
    BartToorenaar
    AlexClark
    Henrydb

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi everyone, still interested in sportives for May or June if anyone is aware. I missed the ICC trials in the past weeks because my wife and I welcomed a baby girl in May.
    Thanks all!
    Henry

Sorry, I have to pull out. Enjoy the ride!

GeorgeGarnett
    VictorPorras
    alex_n
    HansLotter
    AnnaKopec
    MaartenSonneveld
    Nick Karimi
    John Dixon
    CassBrookes
    domflower
    Harri
    @Rafe
    Henry

I'll have a look, thanks Paulo!

• in Group Skills

I made a mistake of calendar and have to pull off; really sad but look forward to meeting the group soon.
    Removing my name below.

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on April 22nd please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Jo Costello
    William Baxter
    Patrick Readings
    Kevin Gilmoor
    Adrian Samuila
    Charley Bircumshaw
    Bonnie Smith
    Carney Battenti
    Amaury Cabrol
    Toby Sands
    Aidan O’Friel (aidanof)
    Justin Edenburg (Justin_E)
    Kirsten Lodge
    Sam Horn
    Matt Haynes (user155171)
    Duncan Drysdale (user154847)
    Hugo Grubb
    Sachil Boorgula
    Juliette Warn
    Victor Ratier

Nicola, Easter Hunt was amazing. I met with another ICC rider there but cold not find you (based on the ICC shirt...). Many thanks in any event, great day out!

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on April 22nd please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Jo Costello
    William Baxter
    Patrick Readings
    Kevin Gilmoor
    Adrian Samuila
    Charley Bircumshaw
    Bonnie Smith
    Carney Battenti
    Amaury Cabrol
    Toby Sands
    Aidan O’Friel (aidanof)
    Justin Edenburg (Justin_E)
    Kirsten Lodge
    Henry

Thanks both, I will look these up. I really appreciate your help. A bit further from London (Oxfordshire) but I was told this one is good, too -- https://www.riderhq.com/events/p/ja37esl­7/f/cotswold-tour-dilmington-0

Actions