You are reading a single comment by @HarrietLotte and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello Islington CC!
    Similar to Stuart, I am looking to join a club, live locally and completed the Prudential 100 on Sunday. I have been a keen and frequent road cyclist for just over a year now.
    May I confirm that this Saturday, 8am @ Regents Park is the soonest introductory session? Are there any other ways/ rides to become acquainted with the group?
    Additionally, I would love to know if ICC has a female, aged 20-23 cohort?
    Thank you!

• Hi @user66685 - the next introductory session is indeed on Saturday, the link is here:
    https://forum.islington.cc/events/1967/

Unfortunately the ride is full at the moment, however, we do tend to have people dropping out before the ride so keep looking at the event on the forum and try to grab a place if/when one comes available. If you can't get a place this time then either wait for the next one (probably on 3 September) or alternatively please come along to Regents Park laps (Saturday 8am outside London Zoo) or try a Sunday C-ride (8:30am in Whittington Park/Holloway Road entrance).

• Can confirm there are females 20-23, but there are not that many in our bracket I think! Everyone is super friendly though :)

• Hey Harriet!
    Well done on Ride London! We're getting the women's contingent more and more involved so there's plenty of people to ride with- we actually have our own part of the forum now too!
    I'm one of the women's reps (the other is @SarahH who's in charge of racing) so if you have any questions fire hem my way!
    Having a ladies social on 6th September if you do join and want to join us.
    Hope to see you soon!
    Ceci :)

About