tomorrows ride

Posted on
  • Hi i was wondering if there is a ride tomorrow. i cycled a route with the club a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it been away for a few weeks so want to get back on track. also is there a route i can download for the ride if there is one. cheers tom

• Hey @Tom.b ,

Wednesday is the London Hills ride, starting at 18:30 at whittington park. The route is circa 55 km. Take some lights with you as the return journey will be likely in the dark. See the forum thread "in the sadle" section.

• Ok great thanks.

• Would it be ok to join as a first timer? I know your Sunday rides are more set up for this but weekends are a bit of a struggle at the moment.

• I can't make it myself, but I am sure it should be fine. Come a bit earlier and ask a member to explain to you the signs etc.

• Thanks, will do!

• Hello,

Would it be possible to join your ride today?

Thanks,
    Luis

• Hey Luis, I think it should be fine but I won't be there, so please use the Wednesday hills thread on this forum. Not sure if the guys will notice this as the name "tomorrow ride" is not accurate anymore.

• @Martine Non-members can't post anywhere but this forum ("Clipping in") - I had the same problem, I couldn't ask questions relevant to the ride I wanted to participate in without posting in here.

• Ahhh that explains.... Luis and user48474 just show up then.

• Thanks Martine, I will check the other thread and join the ride.

Luis

• Hi Martine,

I'm stuck with a project and unfortunately I won't be able to join tonight... real shame. I will try and join tomorrow's ride.

Luis

• No worries. I was stuck at work as well. Hopefully you can make it tomorrow or otherwise on Saturday/Sunday.

• Thanks for the Wednesday group looking after me tonight, I had a lot of fun! Hope to see you all in two weeks.

• Great, Izzy

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

tomorrows ride

Posted by Avatar for Tom.b @Tom.b

Actions