Member since Jul 2015 • Last active Sep 2015
  • 0 conversations
  • 16 comments

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

Great, thanks for the reply Martine!

• in Clipping in

Hi,

Quick question, once you have become a member how do you get a club jersey?
    Can you try one on to know your size as you have to state a size when paying your membership fee..

Thanks,

Jon

• in Clipping in

Hi +JonnyK

I thought a lot of people would be doing the Ride London so I just went out with a friend for a ride.
    I'm signed up for the intro ride on Saturday so look forward to meeting some members then.

Thanks

• in Clipping in

Thanks +JonnyK - just don't want to turn up at Whittington Park for my first ride and no one be there!

• in Clipping in

Can I just check there will be a C ride this Sunday as it seems most people will be doing the Prudential 100?

• in Clipping in

Great, thanks Martine.

• in Clipping in

Hi all,

I'm registered for the introduction ride on the 8th Aug, but was thinking of coming along this Sunday to join the C ride from Whittington Park, just to meet some of the members and see what the rides are like.

Is there a route already confirmed for the C ride?

Thanks,

Jon

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi all,

I've been commuting to work by bike for the last year but have recently started doing a few longer rides, such as London to Brighton last weekend. You guys are right on my doorstep so i'm looking forward to coming along for the introduction as i've never done any group/club cycling.

Thanks,

Jon

Actions