Member since Feb 2015 • Last active Mar 2015
  • 2 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• 3 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

Hi everyone!

I am a journlaist from city university in Islington
    I am currently producing a short news feature video about cycling in Islington and would like to speak to people who cycle to work.

I would like to film them and conduct a short ten minute interview asking about why they choose to cycle to work and if they encounter any problems with the routes and maybe some safety tips!
    Please contact me if you can help, I would prefereably like to film tomorrow (Wednesday 18th) or Thursday

The video is for the purpose of univeristy use only and will not be broadcast

If you would like to contact me or know someone who would like to help out please contact me on 07738253353 or email [email protected]

Thank you , Emma

• in Getting started with ICC

Hello everyone,

I'm Emma I'm a journalist at City university in islington and I am currently writing an article and producing a short tv news feature about cycling in Islington.

I would love to be able to speak to some of you about cycling and the cycle club.

I'm particularly looking for people with families who have all taken up cycling to get fit, people who cycle commute to work and people who have an opinion on cycle routes in Islington! (But would love to speak to anyone who is willing to talk)

Would be great to hear from you, please let me know if I can contact any of you with my questions.

Thanks
    Emma
    [email protected]

• 1 comment
Actions