Rafe

Member since Apr 2014 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 79 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks so much, good to know. Rafe

Thanks @GeoffP and @DavidMason, I got my welcome membership email on the 11th May, and have been enjoying some fabulous rides, but I still only see only the intro part of the forum. A couple of fellow newbies I was riding with today experience the same thing. Its not a big deal, and TomLeVelo gives me a preview of the rides, but I just wondered if I was doing something wrong or if there was something on my profile that needed to be clicked from your end. I joined many years ago, then relapsed, maybe that is the cause of the glitch? I've messaged Jimena and the membership email too. Thank you! Rafe

Hi, I’ve signed up, done an introductory ride, become a member, but only have access to the intro part of the forum. Any tips or ideas please let me know. Thank you!

• in An introduction to club cycling

Sorry - just seen it at the very top. It’s 9:30! Sorry everyone

Sorry if I’ve missed this, but are we meeting at 8:30?

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday May 6th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.GeorgeGarnett
    2.VictorPorras
    3.alex_n
    4.HansLotter
    5.AnnaKopec
    6.MaartenSonneveld
    7.Nick Karimi
    8.John Dixon
    9.CassBrookes

Harri
    @Rafe

Actions