Engin

Member since Oct 2017 • Last active Oct 2018
  • 1 conversations
  • 14 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

A quick question regarding the weekly riding activities: in order to come and join as a member, do we need to sign up each time? Is there an allocated number, etc? Or if I just show up, can I join the rides?

Thank you James! I do not think I have full access to the conversations. But, maybe I do not know how to access. So, I can ask you guys tomorrow. I also want to mark ICC as my club at Strava and I think I request membership already, but not yet approved. I am hoping to be there at 0800 tomorrow. Best wishes!

Hi! I just want to check if there is Saturday rides this weekend? I believe it was starting at Regent's park at 0700 for the fast group at 0800 for not so fast group. Can anyone verify this please?

Thank you! I am looking forward to joining you all.

Hi Friends,

I have attended to Intro ride on December 2nd and I just signed up to be a member. I made the payment. I just wanted to make sure that I paid the right amount. I am a senior member (age 50), and paid 102 GBP. I presume that is correct amount.

My second question is how to follow events from now on. I am mostly available on Saturdays, but if I can manage a midweek ride, I can do that too. Is there any schedule of rides of various groups?

Finally, since I am not much available to ride on Sunday due to my job, I wonder if there is anybody who are organising/interested in longish rides on Saturdays (4 hours or so)?

I am excited to be part of this, and hope to meet some of you in due course.

Best wishes,

• in An introduction to club cycling

I totally understand! I will join the intro ride since I intended in doing it for sometime and I understand this a a stage to join the club. However, I wondered if I were to ride with you guys about 2 hours and then join my friend since he will be living on Sunday?

Dear All,

Hopefully, I will be attending to Introduction to club cycling this coming Saturday and hopefully I will be more regular to ICC afterwards.

I have a favor to ask if I may: a friend of mine will be in London on Saturday who didn’t know about this event. He would like ride with us, but I noticed that the event is fully booked at the moment. I wonder if he can join us? I would be grateful if you allow him to come as well.

Best regards,

Hi! Following the question above, I am not yet a member. Hopefully, I will have my intro ride this coming Saturday, and I hope to be a member afterwards. I am new in London, and I do work on Sundays. So, I would like to have a longish Saturday rides since that suits me. I wonder if there is longer Saturday rides to the members if I were to be? What do I need to do in order to be part of it?

It is my mistake, I am sorry I missed it.

Hi, I have come today for this ride and was in front of the park at about 0825. I was not sure where to meet, and while I was waiting a group of ICC riders just passed by. Assuming this was the group, I jointed them and had a couple of laps around Regent's park. At the coffee time, I realised that was not the group which I was supposed to ride with. I am sorry I missed you guys, but I did enjoy riding with the rest of the group. Best regards,

Actions