of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • Highbury Fields
  • 93.3333333333% Complete
    28/30
  • Going 28
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi Rachel, I have paid for the membership but no membership email yet, however, would love to join tomorrow's ride. Please let me know if that would be possible?
    Thanks!

• Hiya. I’m sure that’s fine. I’ll let Emma, who’s leading that ride tomorrow, know to expect you. My own ride tomorrow is actually leaving at 8am, so I won’t see you at Highbury Fields, but if you turn up tomorrow about 8:20am there’ll be plenty of time to find the right group. Someone will announce which groups are going where so it should all be pretty self explanatory.

This is the link for the route.

2023-04-06_1071066877_ICC HF - The Orange Llama Loop.gpx

• Hi is this full? It is 24 but now 30? I am on Upper Street so can be at Highbury fields in a flash so worth turning up just in case drop outs? Thank you.

• Hi @user155840 - this thread is for the session that was heald on the 3rd of June! However, there are other sessions soon - one on Saturday 1st July (Intro Ride from Highbury Fields) and one on Wednesday 5th July (Group Skills on the Inner Circle at Regent's Park).

From what I can see, the session on Saturday is now full - but do keep an eye on the forum if anyone drops out. As for the Wednesday session, there is still space and the link is here: https://forum.islington.cc/events/8580/#­comment17028518 :)

Hope that helps! :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - June 3

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions