Hi everybody, I just joined

Posted on
  • Just saying hello and testing my new forum account.

Since I don't have full access yet, I would also taking say thanks for the great group A ride today! A bit of a challenge for me, but I enjoyed it very much.

Yiannis

• Welcome to ICC Yiannis - David should have you up and running on the forum in the next couple of days.

• Yiannis - Welcome to ICC!

• Glad to have you on board, Yiannis

• Likewise. I moved into Islington in January and several weeks ago had a quick spin around RP with some of the club members and had a great chat with Sam about joining. Joined today finally and look forward to further RP laps and club Sunday club rides.
    I have the email confirmation that I am a member and to pick up the jersey from Mosquito, which is just up the road from me; am I right that one goes in there with the formal membership email from Club sec David to obtain said jersey?
    Thanks, Ben

• That's right Ben - head down to Mosquito with your email and see if they have your size in stock. If not, don't worry - more stock is on its way soon!

• Great, will do, thanks Laura!

• user49833, i have an old computer who just broke up with a toaster and is feeling really lonely. you two might enjoy each other's company. spambot/computer couples are all the rage these days. btw, your engrish be very good.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Hi everybody, I just joined

Posted by Avatar for Yiannis @Yiannis

Actions