James.C

Member since Aug 2015 • Last active Sep 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 200 comments

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Cheers @alex and @AlecJ! Signed up, but it'll be Lucy attending not myself. I'm living vicariously through her at the moment!

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi @AlecJ, quick query! Lucy, my girlfriend, did a group skills session 2 weeks ago. She's keen to do an intro ride, so I've not put her off cycling yet! Now there are spaces free for this Saturday, would it be okay if I click attending on her behalf? She still doesn't have forum access and can't sign up at work! And obviously a spare space has only just come up! Cheers.

• in Group Skills

Excellent, cheers @AlecJ that's much appreciated! I'll let Lucy know! Also, presuming my group riding is considered up to scratch, I need to put my name down to help out with running one of these sessions... Giving something back and all that! As soon as I'm recovered anyway... Who should I talk to about arranging that?

• in Group Skills

Hey, so I've said that I'm attending on behalf of my girlfriend Lucy, who has started riding this year. The pestering has paid off, and she's looking at joining ICC! I've done plenty of riding with her where I've been explaining club riding techniques, signals etc, but she's never actually ridden in a proper group. Would she be okay in one of these sessions? I would come down and help support, but my knee is still very much not capable of cycling...
    Cheers!

James

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi everyone. My name is James and I'm new to the area and looking for a club to join. I am a relatively serious rider, but have not got much experience riding in London, so I would appreciate getting to know the roads with some more city savvy riders! Is there a Sunday Club run going on tomorrow, and if so, would it be okay if I came along and introduced myself?
    Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon.

Actions