user57065

Member since Aug 2015 • Last active Oct 2015
  • 0 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Martine do you think for a beginner it is a bit ambitious to do the 8am session followed by the group skills? Maybe I should just do the latter? What do you think?

Awesome, thanks

Hi Martine

For those who have missed out on September's intro ride, are the Regent's Park laps on Saturday at 8am the best alternative for beginners?

Thanks

Hi all

What time and where is the Saturday morning ride? Is it just laps of Regent's Park (i.e. suitable for beginners?!)?

Thanks

Joe

Nice one, thanks Orestis. I might start with Regent's Park in that case. I tried to add myself to the intro ride in September but it's fully booked, will I automatically be notified if someone drops out?

Hi guys, I missed out on the September intro ride due to numbers, is attending a C ride a suitable equivalent? My fitness is OK, I go to spinning regularly and I have recently been using my road bike on a route from Camden up to Hampstead via Highgate - although I would still very much class myself as a beginner! If the C ride is a decent equivalent, is there one happening not this Sunday but the Sunday after?

Hmm, longest distance was about 70 miles last year (Winchester to Brighton), speed was pretty slow, we didn't really measure it unfortunately, it was very much a leisure ride

Hi Martine

I am a beginner cyclist and wanted to come along for a trial ride this Sunday, is that OK?

Many thanks

Joe

Actions