Anvar

Member since Apr 2015 • Last active Sep 2017
  • 7 conversations
  • 383 comments

Cycling enthusiast

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

How much are sessions going forward please?

• in Clipping in

Thanks and sorry, got confused a bit.

• in Clipping in

Perfect, thanks @DanM, I believe I've met @JonnyK already but not you as you were racing most of spring /summer.
    looking forward to going for ride with you! Hope you won't torcher me on the hills as he did you though :)
    sorry @Guido_QG for hijacking your thread

• in Clipping in

Hey @Guido_QG, good of you to join us and perfect that we are almost neighbours, I'm moving to Leyton in few weeks so would be nice to have someone nearby for weekday evening rides!
    Welcome

• in Clipping in

It's just your winter bike is spoilt :) nice though, I run tiagra on training bike as you know and its fine, the whole thing wheighs a tonne but it's good for training, right?

• started
    • 15 comments
  • in Clipping in

Thanks @LukeW and everyone else for making this perfectly normal.
    my verdict is, I'll try to be as fast as the group and drop out if pooped. If anyone will raise an eyebrow when I'm a bit slower then rest I'll point them in your direction ;) Case closed!

Cheers all.

• in Clipping in

Hi @LukeW, good to hear from you, hope you are having a smashing time in Independent Republic of Scotland :)
    this is exactly my point, this Saturday in particular the pace was around 24-26 mph(varience due to head wind) and every time it was my turn the pace was reduced to 21-23 mph. I felt bad as the guys made an effort to get up that early to train and I in a way spoiled it.
    Thanks for pointing out Richard's notes. I'll check it out.

A

• in Clipping in

Thanks @Vic_ since you all confirmed, I won't feel guilty for slowing you down!

• in Clipping in

Hahaha, will do!

See you out there!

Actions