Thomas_J

Member since Oct 2014 • Last active Jun 2018
  • 3 conversations
  • 235 comments

Recent convert to Road Cycling, playing catch up with all the seasoned vet's in ICC

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

If you're serious about spending some long hours on the road eventually, please, please, please get a bike fit before you invest in a bike...wish someone had told me this before I bought a bike. I had a full bike fit in Giant (London Wall) 2 summers ago, and it was the best upgrade I ever got. Can't remember the name of the guy I got the bike fit from, but I'm pretty sure he still works there..so I could find out. In interest of competitive fairness, "there are many other good bike fit locations through the city" :)

Hey James,

There will be A, B and C standard club runs tomorrow leaving from Whitington Park (Holloway Road Entrance) at 8:30 am. You're more than welcome to join. When you show up, just make yourself known to some of the others floating about in Islington CC cycling jerseys..see you tomorrow.

@Ebrahim, I hadn't seen your name on the spreadsheet, hence why I volunteered.

I'll be there on Sunday anyways and if another C group needs leading i can do it. Otherwise I'll just head out with the B's.

Myself and @amangera will be leading the C group ride this Sunday, any newcomers are more than welcome to join. Not sure of the exact route yet, Ahmed said he will ping it across to me this evening. All I know thus far is it will be out towards Essex direction.

Hi Rob,

That's done
    Check your PM

Regards

Tom

I've just requested to join the Strava Group aswell, was on the B ride to Herts yesterday and my strava app gave up on me right after the start of the cycle, could some who was on the ride please share the route, thanks, Tom J

Actions