Most recent activity

• 30 comments
  • in Getting started with ICC

I too would be interested in this...

Cheers Rob!

Hi @The_Other_Rob

Have you managed to process my app too? I haven't received anything other than my BC confirmation email. Also would like to join the ICC Strava group :)

Thanks!

J

@Martine You posted while I was typing :) Thanks for those links too!

@RichardM @Laura Thanks!

Look forward to the details - and will monitor the forums for other opportunities to get involved with TT'ing and racing. The East London hill climb races look tempting too. I'm also signing up to Trainer Road so will try and get involved with the club group on there too.

I finish work late'ish during the week and by the time I get back East its too late to head over the Velopark. I can usually be found slogging it round there on Saturday mornings though :)

See you riding soon!

J

Thanks David! Hopefully I can thank you in person on a ride soon :)

J

Hey there -

I signed up through the website yesterday, following the link to the British Cycling site and filling in my details etc

I just had a few questions -

1. Do I need to do anything else? I haven't heard from the club and just wondered how to get info regarding accessing members sections like the 'clubhouse' and Strava club etc

2. I'm really interested in racing this coming Spring/Summer... Is it possible to upgrade my Bronze BC membership to a Silver with a race licence through the BC website?

3. How do I go about picking up my kit and where from?

4. A couple of the leaders at the intro ride I went on mentioned a 10 Lap, TT series/competition at the Lee Valley Velo Park around the road circuit that encompasses it. I live right next to the Olympic park so I was wondering if anyone had any more info on this and how to enter etc

Thanks in advance! Sorry for all the questions - pretty new to club cycling and competition cycling.

Jonny B

• in An introduction to club cycling

Thanks to all the Islington CC members who braved the elements to take us on the Intro ride on Saturday - was really useful and a great start to group riding! Will definitely be signing up for club membership ASAP. Thanks again! - Jonny

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi there -

Keen to try out club cycling... Is this intro ride full now, or are there any spaces left? Do I need to sign up for membership beforehand?

Thanks!

Jonny

Actions