Frankers

Member since Feb 2014 • Last active Mar 2014
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in An introduction to club cycling

Thanks for the ride this Saturday. I really enjoyed myself and it was very well organised with a lovely bunch of people. I'll definitely be signing up shortly.

• in An introduction to club cycling

I'm going to come along to this one as not done any club cycling really. Hopefully this, then try a Sunday ride or Regents park session and then join the club

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks Laura.

I hope the weather improves for this weekend too!

I took up cycling last year; completed London to Brighton a couple of times, RideLondon100, and a couple of other 40+milers. This year I'm cycling to Paris and then RideLondon100 again (lucky in the ballot!) so am hoping to get some regular miles in this time round.

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi, I need to join a local cycling club to help train for some big rides I have planned this year. A friend had tried one of the Islington CC rides and recommended you as a friendly and social club, so I am hoping to come and try one of your rides before hopefully joining.

I was thinking of coming to either the Saturday or Sunday ride this weekend to give it a try first. Would that be ok? How long is each one generally, and what sort of pace?

Lisa

Actions