Mohamed

Member since Jan 2014 • Last active Nov 2016
  • 2 conversations
  • 756 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi @user6944,

You'd be more than welcome to join us tomorrow!

We will have three rides (A, B and C) rolling out at 8.30 and suggest that new riders begin with a C ride. However you best know your own ability.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Better yet; groups A, B and C all set off at around 8.30 so we advise an 8.15/20ish arrival at the park.

Oh, and welcome!

Hi Martine,
    Yep just turn up a little before 8.30 (we try to depart at 8.30) and once the groups have formed, the ride leader (Rob) will ask if there are any new riders.
    See ya there

Indeeed. We could even have little breakaways forming

@SteveB awesome!

You're more than welcome to Antony.

I shall be there for 8am too so I'll see you there

Hi Kate, you have it all correct. Just turn up on Sunday at 8.30am outside Whittington Park (Holloway Road side). We look forward to seeing you then.

Welcome Paola! We're glad you enjoyed the ride.
    Yes, there is a C ride this Sunday which is going to be led by @Qing_Sun. It's around 45 miles. We usually get back to the cafe in Finchley at around 11.30/12.

Also sorry if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't leave a comment in the 'Sunday club rides'.

Hi All,
    I'm new here and today was my first club ride with icc and I thoroughly enjoyed it (short ride). Thanks to stephen and everyone else who lead and marshalled the ride.
    Apologies if I didn't introduce myself earlier, I was the teen clad in black endura gear on an allez sport.
    I look forward to riding with you guys again and, potentially, becoming a member woo!
    Thanks

Actions