user99560

Member since Nov 2022 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

Thanks everyone who has confirmed attendance at the Group Skills ride on Saturday. Still waiting to hear from @Donavere @Reece @user150534 @user99560 @Juliette

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 21st please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

HenryKH
    user99560
    OliverW (returning member - volunteer)
    Rob_Hebb (returning member - volunteer)
    RoadWarrior
    Oliver Greenstein
    OllieHammick
    DarrenB
    RichB
    @user99560

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 21st please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

@HenryKH
    2.user99560

• in Group Skills

Hi David I confirm attendance. I am user99560
    Wasn’t sure if I needed to copy/paste the full message . Apologies first time that join !

• in An introduction to club cycling

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 19th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

BabyJ
    Feeney
    simondedeney
    user150890 (Harry)
    EvanPalmer
    Sophie
    Matthew
    Heath
    JenJ (previously user150565)
    GeorgeOS
    Jesse Buckland
    GeorgeH