JennyGlithero

Member since Sep 2022 • Last active Nov 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 6 comments

New to club riding. Excited to get involved.… regaining strength after acute liver failure and life saving Liver transplant and ICU stay. now 15 months post liver transplant and in training for the world transplant games 2023.

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 29th October please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

0 RichardN1
    1 PercyWalker-Smith
    2 PeranStivey
    3 Fiyin
    4 Sox.A
    5 BenH1
    6 Helen Carswell
    7 LukeH14
    8 fkr150197
    9 Kiona
    10 WDLock
    11 trm390
    12 adamlanc
    13 robski
    14 kymr
    15 mattkelly
    16 Glithero.J

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi All, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the introductory ride yesterday.

Hope to see you all again.

Thank you all for you cheer leading on the last leg Stevens team.

For those of you who were interested in hearing more about my journey towards the World Transplant Games (Australia 2023) please see my page here and feel free to leave a message of support/ share with your cycling communities!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/­jennyglithero?utm_term=43wbdjRNm

Hope to see you on the next ride!

Jenny

• in An introduction to club cycling

1.RichardN1
    2.@Fredible2014
    3.@SimonG
    4.@Kasia
    camilleb

1. @Glithero.J
Actions