DarrenB

Member since Feb 2021 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 1 conversations
  • 134 comments

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

Hi @OllieHammick

Sure, I’d be up for this. It’s 10 degrees - almost tropical.

• in Group Skills
    1. @HenryKH
      2.user99560
      3.OliverW (returning member - volunteer)
      4.@Rob_Hebb
    2. @OllieHammick
    3. @DarrenB
  • in Getting started with ICC

Thanks for all your help. Will follow up with a few north London clubs and check with the solicitors around the foi (it’s actually Hertfordshire rather than Barnet ).

Thanks so much for your help Sally and Sean - really appreciated

I’m back on the bike (just got back from a few very cold laps round Regents) but shoulder hasn’t healed and needs surgery. Hopefully can book in when COVID eases off.

Realise it was a long shot but thanks for trying

Best wishes

Darren

Hi,

I wondered if any of your members could help me.

Last summer I had a bad crash on my bike after hitting a pothole whilst cycling the Radlett Revolution. Given its a route I believe the ICC do regularly, I wondered if anyone had ever made a complaint about the pothole. Its next to a drain outside of a property called Ridgeways on Barnet Lane, WD6 3QU. The hole is around 70cm long and just under 5cm deep.

The council are denying liability and my solicitor has asked to see if anyone has raised an issue with the pothole previously.

As mentioned, it was a nasty accident, leaving me with a badly broken collarbone, dislocated shoulder, and extensive cuts, bruises and road rash - not to mention extensive damage to the bike.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Best wishes

Darren

Actions