Giuseppe

Member since Oct 2020 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 1 conversations
  • 32 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Hi @Theo,

My membership was processed but I still can’t access the forum. Can you please help?

Thank you

• in An introduction to club cycling

@DavidMason would you be able to share the GPX for the route? Thank you.

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday April 6 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name). If you are a former ICC member or under 18 please add a note to let us know.

Please go here for full details of the session, what to bring and how to prepare: https://islington.cc/intro-rides

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year when there are wet roads we request that you use mudguards as a courtesy to your fellow riders.

1.Harry Fisher
    2.Steve Jones
    3.Rory Featherstone
    4.Rhys Kitchen (formally user157785)
    5.Rob Jay
    6.Robin Hoefler
    7.Nicole Molina
    8.User157830 (Alfie Downes)

Elsa Kyander
    9 Darren Carney
    10 Alfie Downes (Added by Louise Wille, as I can see confirmation here on the thread from yesterday that Alfie will be joining too)
    11 Louise Wille
    12 DavidFitzgerald
    13 AndrewDoherty
    14 Karan Patel
    15 Adrian Brune
    16 Giuseppe Pes
    17 BenDinsdale
    18 Ruth Kilsby
    19 Caren Oosthuysen
    20 Helen Cuthbert
    21 Coskucan Gurun

That is totally fine by me. Thank you

If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday April 6 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name). If you are a former ICC member or under 18 please add a note to let us know.

Please go here for full details of the session, what to bring and how to prepare: https://islington.cc/intro-rides

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year when there are wet roads we request that you use mudguards as a courtesy to your fellow riders.

1.Harry Fisher
    2.Steve Jones
    3.Rory Featherstone
    4.Rhys Kitchen (formally user157785)
    5.Rob Jay
    6.Robin Hoefler
    7.Nicole Molina
    8.User157830 (Alfie Downes)

Elsa Kyander
    9 Darren Carney
    10 Alfie Downes (Added by Louise Wille, as I can see confirmation here on the thread from yesterday that Alfie will be joining too)
    11 Louise Wille
    12 DavidFitzgerald
    13 AndrewDoherty
    14 Karan Patel
    15 Adrian Brune
    16 @Giuseppe Pes

@DavidMason I am also a “former” icc member. I ve already done the intro ride few years ago, just forgot to renew for a few months.

Hi,

I was wondering if we can join the club since we have now completed the intro ride?

Hi @Zac ,

I've updated the username. Is it possible to have the route file so I can upload to the garmin for tomorrow?

Thanks

Apologies, despite seeing the email. I thought it was on Sunday. I just came on the website to see the exact location.

Actions