Hi! I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Got a terrible fever :( Sorry for last minute notice.
That would be great! Alright, I'll be on the lookout. Thank you very much.
Ok thanks! If cancelled, would it be postponed for a following week or would we have to wait for the intro ride of april?
Will the ride still be taking place if it keeps snowing?
Hi! How can I sign up for the introduction of Saturday the 22th of Feb? Thanks!
© Islington Cycling Club, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
"You will always be in our hearts and on our roads." - @Giro d'Italia on Michele Scarponi