user6786

Member since Mar 2014 • Last active Mar 2016
  • 0 conversations
  • 10 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks Alex !

Hello please can you tell me the usual pace of the B and A groups ? I've looked at the pace on your website but a friend said the B ride is a little slower than advertised . What is the A pace ? ( I know that's a stupid question as it depends who is riding and what the collective mood is ... but will ask anyway ) I'm hoping to find a 26/27 kph ride ...
    Thank you

OK thanks ! Was looking for a ride out of town ... So may just have to do a solo trip.
    Isobel

Hello. Is there a B ride on Saturday this week ?
    I went on one a few weeks ago out to Epping which was great apart from four punctures !

Thanks Martine !

Thanks Martine! Is the sat b ride from Wittington Park at 8 30 ?
    Isobel

Hello is there a B ride this Saturday ? If so please can I join? I'm a member of two other clubs so used to riding at that pace and in groups
    Cheers ! Isobel

Hello Islington!
    Do you have many women members?
    I'm an experienced cycling club members - so used to cycling mostly with blokes and very happy to do so as male club cyclists are always very welcoming to women

However - it's always good to have some women to cycle with too. I'm really keen to join a club that wants a strong women's membership as I am keen to work within the club to encourage women to participate and keep coming along. As we're still in a minority I know we need a bit more encouragement to take the plunge to try a club and keep going with it

So please can you tell me more about women in your club?

Thanks very much!

enter code here

Actions