djh

Member since May 2017 • Last active Sep 2017
  • 2 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• 12 comments
  • in Clipping in

When you join, i see there is a £50 and £25 option. As a new member can you opt for either? or you need to take the 50£ option which comes with kit?

• in Clipping in

Hmm I suspect you need to be a full member to access that page?

• in Clipping in

Are there any longer Saturday rides which go out with ICC? Or just regents park laps?

New to the area and I was hoping to head out on my first Sunday with ICC, but can't make that any longer. Because of this i was hoping to head out Sat instead. Ideally ~100km, avg ~28-30kph. Alternatively, can someone suggest any other groups who meet on Saturdays? perhaps a cafe run of some sort.

Thanks in advance,

• in Clipping in

What's the difference between the intro to club riding and skills sessions?

• started
    • 3 comments
  • in Clipping in

Hi All,

I've just moved to N1, so looking for a new club to join. Does ICC have affiliations with any of the racing leagues like Surrey/SERRL? Do members go out to races together or anything of that nature?

In my last club we had a group which all the communications etc went through, and went to places as a team.

On a separate note, do people ever organise rides outside London?

• in Clipping in

I'm sure this has been covered, but do you need to do the skills session prior to attending a weekend ride as a non member?

• in Group Skills

Is this session the same as the intro one for new members? confused as to which is mandatory for new members?

Actions