katiebonnar

Member since Mar 2017 • Last active Mar 2024

37 year old Canadian transplant.

Currently your Club Secretary. Email [email protected] or send me a WhatsApp/text: 07482 826622. Seriously, I don't mind. And as a stay at home mom, if it's a request I can deal with immediately on my phone, I will. Anything else will wait until nap time.

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

Hi @MollyH I'm the youth programme coordinator for the club - we'd love to have you join us! You'll find the consent form here and if you'd like to send me an email at [email protected] I can give you some further information about your options as a youth member of ICC.

You can absolutely still join this session. I look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to the rest of the youth members!

• in Getting started with ICC

I appreciate your caveat that you're not selling anything, LOL. Very MLM for a moment there. That said, I do neither, so am not helpful. Though I am a couple exams away from completing my Exercise Nutrition coaching certification....happy to chat when I'm certified (also not selling anything).

• in Getting started with ICC

Ok, in the spirit of Reddit's Explain Like I'm Five board, can someone give me rundown of the logistics for this?

I understand the transport to the bunkhouse via train, so that's not a concern, but tell me about packing and getting your stuff there. I've never gone anywhere with my bike that wasn't a single ride out and back on the same day with only the clothes on my back and some gels etc. The idea of going away for a weekend, without a suitcase, with my bike, and bringing some nutrition all seems daunting. How does this happen? A bonus would be if any past participants had a photo of what they packed/how they did it etc.

Thanks ladies...I think I might be joining you (assuming one commitment lands on the weekend prior, not this one), but I gotta get my head around this first.

Actions