JosiePark

Member since Jan 2017 • Last active Jan 2022
  • 2 conversations
  • 145 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

This is such devastating news. And such a shock. He was so full of life and one of the loveliest riders I've had the pleasure of meeting and have been fortunate enough to ride with him on many a Saturday morning around Regents Park. You'd always know if Leroy was coming thanks to his booming voice pointing out every pothole! A truly welcoming and friendly guy.

Pass on my deepest sympathies to his loved ones. I was wondering if there was anyway for members to pay their respects, even just in the form of a card or flowers or donating to said charity?

Yeah, I'm up for an early start!

I'm up for the 100 miler too. Had a little look at the roads on Google maps and it looks good to me! There is a section in the middle with a couple of A roads, but they look pretty small and quiet enough so should be fine.

I've downloaded the route to my phone.

Just bought myself a ticket. Really looking forward to it! I'll probably get the train up earlier on Friday to avoid rush hour if anyone else is doing something similar? Thinking about booking in advance to save money.

Actions