MikeM

Member since Mar 2016 • Last active Oct 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 75 comments

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

+Orestis ; I'm now officially a member and would like to know how I go about joining the Strava group?

Mike.

• in Clipping in

Hi All,

I've just signed up to the club. How do I enable my account such that I can post in all areas of the forum?

Looking forward to riding with you all in the future.

Mike

• in An introduction to club cycling

Thanks Alex! I've just joined in.

Mike.

Hey all. If there are any dropouts please let me know and I'll replace you!

Cheers. Mike.

I would love to join this but it's currently full. If there are any dropouts please let me know and I'll jump in!

• in Clipping in

I would also love to join the group. Can I send a request on Strava?

• in Clipping in

Thanks Alex,

I have not ridden in a group before. Will this be a problem? I am fairly confident on the bike and have done at least 200km around Regents Park. I have spent a little bit of time riding in others slipstream around but never in a group.

Mike

• in Clipping in

Hi +JonnyK,

Thanks for your response. I am not available this Sunday but would be available next Sunday if it is on then?

Do you have any advice for me with respect to training and getting ready for it?

Mike

• in Clipping in

Hi All,

I have just joined the forum and am looking for a cycling club. A bit about me; I've just purchased my road bike about 6 weeks ago and have been building up the km's (I'm an Aussie who uses metric!). For the first time, today I rode 45km's. I felt fairly comfortable at this distance and am looking to build up more mileage as I gain more experience. At the moment I do laps of Regents Park on my own but am looking to learn about group riding.

It looks as though the April 2nd, what could you recommend to me as somewhat a beginner in road cycling?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Mike

Actions