SteveMG

Member since Feb 2016 • Last active Dec 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 32 comments
enter code here

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks @zunocera for leading a great route yesterday. The distance of around 75k and pace was prefect for me. Really enjoyed the day and looking forward to other Sunday's out with the club.

When I join will I be granted access to post in the other (e.g c group) threads?

Cheers! Can't say I'm cycling fit but hope to get there some day. Prefect I'll turn up on Sunday week and go from there.

I have experience in cycling not majorly in big groups but keen to get involved and learn.
    I’ve a background in running marathons, I’ve ran three (all around 3:15) and have another in April but after want to focus solely on cycling.
    I’ve the London Triathlon in the summer then plan is to do a European sportive as a trip away late August/September etc... and thought joining my nearest cycling club was a good way to start!

Hi, I’m hoping to join the club. I emailed the club secretary a few weeks back about joining.
    I’m hoping to join the C group on Sunday March 6th if that’s ok? Many thanks, Steve

Actions