of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 100.0% Complete
    24/24
  • Going 24
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 6th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    7.user147278 (Vicky Lunn)
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau

1. If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 6th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 6th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau

1. user147300 (Jon H)
  • If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 6th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)

1. user147288 (Martin Henneaux)

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)

1. user147288 (Martin Henneaux)
    2. Jacky

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau

1. ICL

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau

1.ICL
    2.Leonardo

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    14.user147288 (Martin Henneaux)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo

• Thanks for everyone who's confirmed their place on the Group Skills ride on Saturday morning.
    Still waiting to hear from:
    @AnnaB,
    @ChrisJones,
    @JackWilliamsNZ,
    @paresseux_à_vélo,
    @SandraM. ,
    @user147250

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 6th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)

19.SandraM.

1. JamesGahagan
    2. AhmadBaracat
    3. TristanTaylor
    4. MagdaleneMlynek
    5. user147385 (Kirsty)
    6. OliviaDobson
    7. user147278 (Vicky Lunn)
    8. vsavi
    9. AlexIllingworth
    10. JackH
    11. HughLW
    12. Bertrand_Vergereau
    13. user147300 (Jon H)
    14. user147288 (Martin Henneaux)
    15. Jacky
    16. ICL
    17. Leonardo
    18. user142750 (Chris W)
    19. SandraM
    20. Jack Williams

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)
    19.SandraM.
    20.Katya_F

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)
    19.SandraM.
    20.Jack Williams
    21.Katya_F

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)
    19.SandraM.
    20.Jack Williams
    21.Katya_F
    22 paresseux_à_vélo

1.JamesGahagan
    2.AhmadBaracat
    3.TristanTaylor
    4.MagdaleneMlynek
    5.user147385 (Kirsty)
    6.OliviaDobson
    8.vsavi
    9.AlexIllingworth
    10.JackH
    11.HughLW
    12.Bertrand_Vergereau
    13.user147300 (Jon H)
    15.Jacky
    16.ICL
    17.Leonardo
    18.user142750 (Chris W)
    19.SandraM.
    20.Jack Williams
    21.Katya_F
    22.AnnaB

• Edit: found the answer in the event description. Sorry for the unneeded notification.

Hi everyone, thanks for the Saturday ride, it was great riding with a group :)

I am wondering what's the process to join the club after attending, should I subscribe on British Cycling website or do is there a different process?

• Hi @ahmadbaracat - yes, you sign up using the British Cycling website. Looking forward to having you join!

• Hey :) it was great to meet everyone last Saturday. I signed up to join ICC on Sunday though haven't received anything back yet... should I be looking out for an email from ICC / British Cycling please? Keen to know when I can start joining sessions.
    Thank you,
    Ing

• hi Ing @icl, there will be one email from British Cycling advising the subscription is active, followed also by a welcome email from the ICC club secretary.

• Lovely meeting everyone last Saturday.
    If it helps I just received an email an hour ago welcoming me to the club so if anyone else is waiting check your email.
    Take care.

• I also got the email yesterday — am planning on joining tomorrow's 8am Regent's laps if anyone else is interested and wants to reunite as official club members!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - Saturday 6th August

Posted by Avatar for RichardN1 @RichardN1

Actions