of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • TBD
  • 93.75% Complete
    15/16
  • Going 15
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Sorry I had to bail at the first hill! I woke up with a cold but thought I'd be fine. Will come next month instead and be more prepared. Hope you all had a good ride.

• Hello everyone, I am really sorry that you didn't receive the PM with details about the ride today. I am looking into what happened.

We send these details via PM as the event has been oversubscribed before when I've posted the meeting place publicly.

• Good to meet you all today. Thanks to the ICC for taking us out! Clare

• Same here, was good to meet everyone (some people again) and I had a good ride. Thanks to to the people who organised and led the ride.

I think I'll probably join today and then do the 8am laps next week.

• By the way does anyone have a map or gps trace of where we went? I'd quite like to look at the route.

• EDIT:

This is your route from today https://www.strava.com/activities/254641­574

• Thanks Laura.

• Yeah thanks so much for taking us out and will see you again soon for Sunday C!
    Ceci

• Great to meet you all, thanks for running this.

-- Josh

• Well what a great re-introduction to riding in a group . A nice group, it'll be nice to ride again with you. Will try to meet you perhaps later in the week, unsure about tomorrow, I have to be back for 11:30am, so not the c - group test ride. Regent's Park loops perhaps. Richard's generous words about going into group B will, I think be a while. Thanks again everyone. Just wish I could remember all your names

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 14 February 2015

Posted by Avatar for The_Other_Rob @The_Other_Rob

Actions