of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • TBD
  • 100.0% Complete
    24/24
  • Going 24
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi
    I missed the May was working for the June
    Would love to know when the July date us teleased.
    Thanks
    Paul

• I will be creating the July event today, so keep checking back for it you ensure your place

• It was noted that fewer than the prescribed 24 ended up attending on Saturday, which I feel was a shame considering there were one or two people on the forum that we had to disappoint. Maybe there should be a rethink to how places are assigned?

• We actively encourage people that can no longer make it to free their space for somebody else. Other than that, there isn't much else we can do. Open to suggestions though, if anybody can think of a better way?

• One thing that came to mind was to require attendees to send an email to the organiser (outside the forum) within 7 days of the ride confirming that they are still interested, only then releasing the details of the meet-up point etc. to them via email.

This would stop the individuals that sign up on a whim ages before hand, subsequently forget and never go on on the forum again.

• Ok, sounds sensible. I'll have a look into it. Thanks for the feedback!

• Sidebar: Thanks for organising/leading to ride(s) on Sat, Katie had a very enjoyable ride :)

• Hi Alex, Thanks for showing me the ropes. It was great fun on Saturday and I will be on a club ride within the next couple of weeks and become a member.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - June 4, 2016

Posted by Avatar for alexD @alexD

Actions