of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • TBD
  • 45.4545454545% Complete
    5/11
  • Going 5
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• WORD UP. We have space for 4 more people. Sign up HERE only. Ride details will be sent to your inbox on Thursday.

• Hi, I'd like to go along this Saturday, are there any spaces left please?
    Thanks, Emma

• Emma,

Click the YES, I'M ATTENDING Button if you would like to join.

Rob

• Laura

Thanks for replying. Please let me know if there is still availability. I think I have joined the ride but not sure.

Regards

Richard.

• Yes @Muttley you have been included in the ride. We will notify you tomorrow of the route and planned meeting place.

See you Saturday.

• Excellent: thanks.

• ALL! Details have been posted to your forum inbox. Look for the 'messages' icon on the top right hand of the screen. Messages can be viewed when accessing the forum on a mobile device, but you have to dig a little deeper for them. If in doubt, log onto the forum on a PC / Mac. See you all on Saturday.

• A quick message to say a big thank you to Ali and the group for a pleasurable days ride. I am looking forward to participating in another Sunday ride soon. A pleasure meeting you all.

Cheers

Alex

• To all those who were on this ride, I strongly, strongly recommend you come along to Regents Park on Saturday morning for the group riding skills session!

• Hi Ali,

I will be attending as requested (please add me to the list).

Cheers

• gutted - had signed up for that but now have to be in bonny scotland for the wknd again! Will hopefully make the next one. I actually have a bike with gears now!!

• Will the meeting point be the cafe? Time of meet?

• For those of you that are asking about the group riding session please see here

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 19 April 2014

Posted by Avatar for Laura @Laura

Actions