of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • TBD
  • 100.0% Complete
    16/16
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi all - I've (reluctantly) relinquished my spot - feel free to take it up

• hi guys, I'm looking forward to the ride tomorrow... can I check with you where we're starting? It still says 'TBD' at the top of this page but I noticed that your Saturday rides start at Whittington Park, Holloway Road entrance. I’ll assume that location if I don’t hear otherwise…

Greg

• Greg, you should have received the information via the forum private mail. Look at the top right hand side of this page, there should be a yellow envelope. Click on that and it will show your PMs! Let me know if you have any problems

• aha - got it, great, see you tomorrow

• Thanks to Alex, Nick and everyone else for the nice and warm welcome. I've just joined the club. Looking forward to riding with you!
    Olaf

• Hi, i have signed up but haven't received the message. Thanks

• It looks like you didn't sign up to this ride - you need to click the "I'm attending" button to register and then I know who to send the message to! There are spaces available for the February ride if you want to sign up for that?

EDIT: It looks like you're already signed up for that one which means you'll get the info for that ride closer to the time!

• aha yes! thanks.

• Great to meet you, @redfalo and all the others on the ride, glad you had a good day out. Welcome to the club.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - January 9, 2016

Posted by Avatar for alexD @alexD

Actions